Oversees all aspects of preconstruction services for the interiors group, including estimating services, preliminary design development, budget control, bid solicitation, proposal development, quality assurance, client relations and team communications.
Sherry joined Coakley & Williams Construction in 2014. She held previous positions with WashingtonREIT, ColePrevost, Ai, and tp bennett.
Marymount University, Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design
Certifications / Accreditations
- LEED Green Associate, USGBC
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification
- Member Services Committee, CREW DC
- Special Events Committee, CoreNet Global, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- International Interior Design Association
Resides in Clarksburg with her husband, G.J., and their two children