The Project Scheduler is an integral part of the project team responsible for advanced planning and scheduling on projects of varying type, size and complexity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop schedules for submission with proposals and preconstruction projects working closely with Marketing and Preconstruction Teams. Actively prepare for and participate in interviews and presentations
- Develop detailed baseline project schedules and monitor project progress providing accurate monthly updates
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current project status against the established baseline schedule
- Resource and cost load project schedules and update on a monthly base for Owner payment
- Perform time impact analysis, document schedule impacts and provide delay claim analysis
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances, assist in developing corrective actions
- Assess the impact of design or construction changes and what-if scenarios
- Develop monthly narrative reports of schedule progress
- Provide Project Team with clear, timely and accurate information relating to schedule and resourcing issues. Organize and maintain data in clear accurate formats
- Work independently and interact professionally with Project Team Members, Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Managers and Subcontractors
- Develop new and maintain existing business relationships with Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Managers and Subcontractors to ensure future business opportunities
- Mentor and train project team members to support their growth and development within the organization
- Use latest technology and software to complete projects as assigned
Knowledge, Experience, and Special Skills Required
- At least three (3) years of experience with commercial construction projects in excess of Ten (10) Million Dollars
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 with ability to apply understanding of key skills in Baseline Management, Earned Value Management, Resource Analysis and Reporting/Forecasting within P6
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365; BIM and Procore experience a plus
- Read and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering, or Related field a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, passionate and dedicated to high-quality work
Individuals should be able to reach above and below, stoop and bend, sit, walk and stand. Individuals should also be able to lift, carry and/or moving items up to 50lbs.
May be exposed to heavy machinery/equipment, hazardous chemicals and extreme weather conditions.
Minimum of 40 hours per week required. Works hours will vary depending on project specifications, and may involve overtime, weekends and night work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work required. They are not exhaustive lists of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, physical job demands and working conditions associated with the job. Successful candidate will seek additional duties to master.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com