Marketing & Proposal Specialist
This position will support both the Director of Marketing & Communications with strategic corporate marketing goals and the Senior Proposal Development Manager by providing essential support in the Company’s procurement of new business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage general marketing projects, such as award submissions, industry surveys, etc.
- Support Senior Proposal Development Manager with the setup, assembly and distribution of qualification / proposal / presentation response materials
- oordinate with Project Managers & Superintendents for corporate signage at all job sites
- Coordinate project photography by collaborating with project teams on timing, shot list and ensuring "before" photos are taken of renovation projects
- Research, order and maintain inventory of promotional items for employee & client use
- Assist Marketing, Business Development & Human Resources in the organization of employee and client meetings & events
- Manage Industry Events Calendar by coordinating employee attendance, managing registrations and timely payments, and maintaining detailed tracking matrix
- Manage Corporate Sponsorships by coordinating payment, advertising, employee attendance and maintaining detailed tracking matrix
- Create and update Project Fact Sheets as needed and maintain Project Matrix (i.e. updating start/end dates, LEED certifications, etc)
- Order and maintain inventory of corporate stationary items
- Prepare (and staff as needed) corporate booth at industry events & college recruiting fairs
- Provide day-to-day administrative requirements, special projects, and other miscellaneous activities as requested
- Use latest technology and software to complete projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience, and Special Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree; A/E/C experience a plus
- At least 3 years’ administrative experience; marketing and proposal experience a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently, including ability to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter; analytical; exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
Individuals should be able to reach above and below, stoop and bend, sit, walk, stand, pick up boxes and/or bulky items on an occasional basis as an essential part of the job.
Minimum of 40 hours per week required. Normal works hours are normally between 8:00am and 5:00pm M-F and will vary depending on project specifications, and may involve evenings and weekends.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work required. They are not exhaustive lists of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, physical job demands and working conditions associated with the job. Successful candidate will seek additional duties to master.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org