Executive Vice President
Bennett oversees three Corporate Divisions: Risk Management, Corporate Services and the Executive Committee. Risk Management encompasses Surety, Insurance, Risk Transfer, Emergency Management, Safety Strategy, Asset Management, and Loss Control. The Corporate Services led by Bennett include Marketing, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition & Development, and Information Technology. As head of the Executive Committee, she is responsible for Corporate Policy, Legal, Strategic Planning, Succession Planning, Corporate Leases and the Compensation Committee.
Lynn joined Coakley & Williams Construction in 1987. She held a previous position with McCormick Construction Company.
Averett University, Danville, Virginia
- Executive Committee, Board of Directors, ABC Metro Washington
- President-Elect 2018, CREW DC
Certifications / Accreditations
- Designated Design-Build Professional, DBIA
- LEED Accredited Professional Building Design + Construction, USGBC
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification in Construction Safety and Health
- OSHA 10-Hour Occupational Safety and Health
- 2016 Corporate Leadership Award, CREW DC